3/30/2019

E-Cigarettes/Personal Vaporizers - They have a new ammunition called Nicotine Salts

   Okay my blog friends, I am here with just my second post on my new blog. Well, one of my MANY interests include vaping (which means using an e-cigarette in nicer terminology). A lot of people will scoff at the term e-cigarette now as well. They call their devices Personal Vaporizers or MOD's if you prefer.

   So I am quite experienced with the entire e-cigarette/vaping world. I make my own e-liquids, I post a lot of written reviews on various suppliers websites. I even build my own MOD's and give them away to friends and family so they can quit smoking. I will definitely be posting a lot more about these topics in the near future, but right now I just want to post a quick note explaining about this new form of Nicotine called Nicotine Salts.

   It is actually not nearly as complicated as a lot of vaper's seem to be thinking. So, in a nutshell, Nic-Salts is a new product which mixes the same old nicotine we've all been using all along and they combine it with Benzoic Acid. From what I have gleaned on the matter, this is not making the nicotine any more dangerous than it already is. So, no harm no foul I guess. Creating this new form of a nicotine base does serve a few different purposes though.

(1) The Alkaline and pH level of the final e-liquid mixture becomes lower because of the addition of Benzoic Acid to the nicotine base.

(2) The e-liquid made with Nic-Salts can then be heated at a considerably lower temperature without losing anything from each vape.

(3) Nic-Salts create an e-liquid that actually delivers a much easier and higher level of nicotine to the user.

   Now I am not advising anyone to switch to Nic-Salts if they are happy with the way things are already. Nicotine is a an addictive chemical and if you are not already addicted to nicotine from smoking or vaping, then I can only recommend that you NEVER start vaping (or smoking for that matter). I guess the best thing about Nic-Salts would be for people who can't make the switch from analogs because they think e-cig's are too weak.


Mark Linehan
MARK IN SALEM


Several links dealing with e-cigarette information and retailers that I highly recommend.

ECF - The E-Cigarette Forum - Best Place On The Web For Info

NicVape - One of my top retailers, especially for nicotine

MadVapes - My favorite online retailer for e-cigarette mods, vaporizers, parts and more


No comments:

Post a Comment